PHILIPS MASTER LED PAR30S Dim integrates leading high power
LED light source and compact high efficiency driver into a traditional halogen and GLS form-factor. Not only does it employ hi-tech IC solution to ensure the dimming system control, it also delivers a light intensity and quality which retrofits the light effect of 25D 75W halogen and GLS PAR30S Lamp. The form-factor of the PHILIPS MASTER LED PAR30S Dim guarantees a 100% form-fit.
MASTER LED PAR30S Dim is ideal for a myriad of applications including spot lighting and down lighting, plus industrial OEM equipment lighting.
• Up to 80% energy saving compared to standard halogen and GLS spot lamps
• Long lifetime of 45,000 hours (B50, L70)
• Retrofits into all of PAR30S fixtures
• Dimmable with recommended dimmers
• 25 degrees beam angle for a clearly defined beam spread
• CCT: 2700K
• No UV and Cool Beam (no IR)
• Environmental friendly, without Mercury or any other hazardous substances
• RoHS compliant
PHILIPS MASTER LED PAR30S Dim is suitably designed for spot and general lighting applications in shops and hotels.
Unlike the conventional halogen reflector lamps, PHILIPS MASTER LED PAR30S Dim, with only 12W power consumption, has a long lifetime of 45,000 hours(or equivalent to 30 years if lit continuously for 4hrs a day), ensuring minimum maintenance cost in hotels, restaurants, cafes and shops, especially suitable for various applications in the public areas such as:
– Lobby/Reception areas
– Display racks/Windows
• Operating temperature range is between -20°C and 45°C ambient
• Only to apply in indoor environments and open fixtures with
PAR30S lamp-holders that offer sufficient space (10mm free air space)
• Dimmable with most of leading edge dimmers in the market (refer to the recommended dimmer list in the last page)
• Not intended for use with emergency light fixtures or exit lights
• For use in fixtures that can structurally support a lamp weighing a half kilogram